Friday, January 15, 2010

Pickles and Ice Cream

That's the name of our new Babymoon package! I don't know about you, but I never craved pickles & ice cream. All I wanted was clams. Fried clams, clam chowdah, clams, clams, clams. What does THAT mean, I wonder?

Because I'm pretty sure that's a personal aberration (ha, ha) we're calling the special for expectant parents 'Pickles & Ice Cream.' The whole idea of 'Clams & Ice Cream' just doesn't cut it!

We think it's a fun package with lots of neat elements...a 'diaper cupcake' from EmmaLuLu Creations, the eponymous 'pickles and ice cream,' a gift from Pretty Pushers (limited time) and more for the happy couple to do and see.

It's the perfect package to enjoy some time alone. Remember, the next time you get a break is the day you drop Junior off at college!

Check out all the details online!

Come enjoy your Babymoon Pickles and Ice Cream getaway!

No comments: