Friday, November 02, 2007

White Cedar Inn Blog gets recognition!

The White Cedar Inn Blog, 'A little of this and a little of that,' was selected by American Historic Inns/ILoveInns.com as their bed and breakfast blog of the week during the first week in November (2007).

To quote from the reviewer:

Why we like this blog: This blog offers enticing activities and large compelling photos that are the eye candy to keep me scanning through. Mentioning gourmet progressive dinners and showing close-up photos of the cuisine has my mouth water and showing the path to Bradbury Mountain with the bright green canopy over the leaf-strewn path made me hear the crunch of leaves and want my foot on the path.

Peer recognition is always a great thing!

We were also contacted by Fido Friendly magazine for showcasing in their January issue. More details as we get them. Hopefully I can link back to the article!

No comments: