The Fourth Annual Flavors of Freeport Festival will be focused on all the 'Flavors of Freeport'! The festival will take place in various locations around Freeport on March 25-27, 2011.
The flavors will include:
- Wine, beer and vodka tastings;
- The fabulously successful 'Chef's Signature Series' that showcases the local Freeport talent, combined with the above-mentioned libations;
- The Third Annual Freeport B&B Dessert Challenge where all Freeport B&B's are invited to bring their best dessert recipe to the table;
- A 10x10 Art Show and sale on Friday night at the Chef's Signature Series;
- The First Annual Celebrity Waiter Lunch on Saturday.
- Other events based on participation.
Saturday at lunchtime, enjoy the inaugural Celebrity Waiter Lunch with local celebrities doing their best to entertain and amuse you during a 3-course lunch. Tipping your celebrity waiter will benefit 2 local charities- Freeport Community Services and Habitat for Humanity. The more tips, the bigger the donation! And, the server who collects the most tips will win the soon-to-be-coveted Celebrity Waiter Award. Tickets are $38/person which includes your 3 course lunch, soft drinks, coffee and tax.
There's something for everyone at the Flavors of Freeport. Book early for the best room selection!
To purchase tickets to the events, please go to the Flavors of Freeport website. Advance ticket purchases are advised. Tickets are also available at the door. Seating for the Celebrity Waiter Lunch is limited.
White Cedar Inn Bed & Breakfast 178 Main St Freeport, Maine 04032