- Replace the 2-knob shower fixtures with single handles.
- Decoupage the nightstands in the Winthrop Fogg & Bowdoin. (They're a little plain the way they are.)
- Paint or refinish the window sills in the Bowdoin.
- Revamp the Lillian to remove the twin bed and add a sitting area. (Not happening until March.)
- Paint our space.
- Remove carpets in our space.
First project is underway:
Here is Rock in the first shower.
He is using his brand new Dremel bit to cut out where the new handle will go. Slow and steady, this will take a little while to get all the showers done.
More photos as work progresses.
And I got started on my projects as well!
Here's the setup for the decoupaging project. The tools of the trade.
The first nightstand is waiting for the last coat of ModgePodge. After that comes a topcoat to prevent water damage. I have a test board that I'm trying different finishes on. Hopefully, I can go with something easy like Turtle Wax instead of having to poly the tops.
Tomorrow I will set up an 'assembly line' to do the other 3 that go in the Bowdoin. The 2 nightstands in the Winthrop Fogg I am going to paint before decoupaging. I've never been fond of the color so now is the time to dress them up!
White Cedar Inn Bed and Breakfast 178 Main St Freeport, Maine 04032